Policies and Operating Documents
The following documents have been accepted by the organization. All are available in PDF.
211 MOU (2005)
Parents Rising Partnership- Agreement between VACCRRA member agencies and Parent Rising.
VACCRRA By-Laws (updated 2006)
Complaint Reporting Form (2004)
Consensus Guidelines (2005)
Membership Standards (1995)
Provider Abuse Complaint Procedure (This 2003 document needs to be revised to comply with CDD grant guidelines)
Referral Service Standards (original)
Service group 2009 Best Practice Handbook Policies and meeting operating principles outlined in this handbook guide service group and VACCRRA board meetings.
View sections of the 2007 Handbook (Note: above handbook has been updated, 2009):
- Section 1: Welcome to the World of Vermont Child Care Resource and Referral!
- Section 1A: A summary of purpose, roles and expectations
- Section 2: VACCRRA Board Adopted Meeting Guidelines
- Section 3: Meeting cancellation policy
- Section 4: Electronic communication
- Section 5: Internal Problem Resolution Protocol
- Section 6: Official Communication Protocol
- Section 7: Decision Making Process
- Section 8: Professional Development “Special Request” Process
- Section 9: Liaison Nomination Process
- Section 10: Liaison Role Description
- Section 11: VACCRRA Sponsored Service Group Check In